Welcome to The Little Things Thursdays!
1. Awesomeness...Even While Sleeping
Ellie is hard core. Even in her sleep. There really is nothing else to say about that.
2. Dual Purpose Loveys
It's a blanket, it's a poncho....it's...Abby wearing her blanket as a poncho! It always cracks me up when she wanders around the house with it draped over her head!
3. Finished Reading My First Book of the Year!Obsessed which was about a treasure stolen during the Holocaust and the ensuing race to find it thirty years later. Such a good, gripping, page turner! (And Sean wants everyone to know that he finished reading Star Wars: Darth Plagueis. *smile!*)
4. Two-Tone Cupcakes
I tried a new icing technique this week on a batch of cupcakes, and I love the way it turned out! They look like roses. Next time, I will actually pipe roses instead of swirls, and I think they will be even better!
5. Conserving Energy
Caleb is an expert at conserving energy. He always has been. I find him in positions like this a lot: his lower half is upright, and his top half is horizontal. He is a master at standing up but also laying down at the same time. Why completely support your weight if you don't have, right? Lol!
The link up rules are super simple!
1. Please keep your linked post clean and respectful! Any links directing to offensive posts will be deleted.
2. Please add the button or a text link to your sidebar or post to share the fun that we are having over here!
3. Please visit at least one other blog linking up and leave some blog love. Maybe you will find someone else's "little thing" is exactly what you needed to read!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please see my disclaimer page. This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please see my disclaimer page.