Welcome to The Little Things Thursdays!
1. Friendship Gifts
One of my dearest friends gave me a friendship gift...of diet bars and shakes. LOL! We are accountability partners when it comes to what we eat, so she thought this would be an awesome "Welcome to January 2013" gift. This probably qualifies as the funniest gift I've ever received while still being completely practical. You know you are good friends when stuff like this can get thrown around and no one gets offended. :)
2. The Official TV Watching Seat
We try to limit the kids' TV watching as much as possible. While we certainly aren't against it, we do think that a little moderation goes a long way. When we do turn on shows for the kids, Ellie gets so excited that she grabs both of her bunnies and makes a beeline for the couch. She wants to make sure that her show gets undivided attention. It's adorable! It also reminds me a lot of Sheldon's fixation with his seat on The Big Bang Theory...
3. Birthday Cake!
I had the sweet pleasure of getting to create a whale themed birthday cake for a set of twins. It was their first birthday. So fun! Although the lighting isn't stellar in this photo (it was overcast that day and I couldn't get any good light on it), I hope you can make out the little girl whale and the little boy whale. I loved what the mom came up with!
4. A New BabySean and I were talking earlier, and I realized that our new nephew never got mentioned on Little Things Thursdays. While a new baby is not exactly a "Little Thing," I think it definitely warrants an exception! Ruby (Sean's sister) and her husband Todd welcomed their newest little guy, Tobias Eugene Kelly on December 5th, 2012. And he is ADORABLE! Click HERE to see pics of one of the cutest little guys ever!
5. Dance Party
The link up rules are super simple!
1. Please keep your linked post clean and respectful! Any links directing to offensive posts will be deleted.
2. Please add the button or a text link to your sidebar or post to share the fun that we are having over here!
3. Please visit at least one other blog linking up and leave some blog love. Maybe you will find someone else's "little thing" is exactly what you needed to read!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please see my disclaimer page. This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please see my disclaimer page. This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please see my disclaimer page.