This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting our family and blog!
Welcome to The Little Things Thursday!!
If you are new to our link-up, we like to take a minute to look back on the little things that brightened our week. So often we get busy and forget all of the things that we enjoy as we go through our daily lives. This is an opportunity to stop, remember, and enjoy those things! Nothing is too small...in fact, the smaller the better! That's the whole point! If you have a blog, link-up below. If you don't blog, I'd love for you to participate by leaving a comment. Ready?
1. My Bed!
He moved before I could snap the cutest photo, so you will have to kind of fill in the details. Caleb has decided that his bed is actually OUR bed. He likes to climb in it with his lovey and just snuggle under the blankets. It's really cute except for the part where he thinks it's his bed at 10pm, 1am, 3:30am, 5:45am...I think you follow me. We don't let our kiddos sleep in our bed, so it means a lot of trekking back and forth between bedrooms all night. #exhausting
2. Extended Family PhotosI don't have a photo myself, but Sean's extended family all got together to do family photos over the weekend. Family members even came in from out of town for it! Want to see the clan that I married into? There is a teaser photo on the photographer's FaceBook page. Click HERE to see it!
3. Ellie Sleeping Again...
Three weeks in a row, I have a silly photo of Ellie sleeping! I took this photo at nap time when I heard Abby bouncing around in her bed. I walked into their room to find nothing in Abby's bed, and everything in Ellie's bed. Can you spot her under the mountain of blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals? Sound asleep. (and yes, Abby and I had a heart-to-heart about keeping her things in her bed after I took this photo. It didn't work.)
4. Speaking of Sleep...
This is how Caleb normally sleeps. True story.
5. Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Makeup
Over the last month, I have had a ton of product review stuff come in, and I just got around to photographing and trying it all. I love trying new things like this, because I wouldn't just pick it up either wise. I especially like trying new makeup products! I get in such a rut as a mom, and so things like this are a splurge! This product actually showed up right on time since I was running low on foundation. I've always liked the Neutrogena brand, and their Nourishing Long Wear Foundation doesn't disappoint. It goes on smoothly and covers nicely. The way a product smells is a big deal to me, and thankfully, this foundation doesn't stink like some of the other drugstore brands. However, the one big con with this product is the packaging. It's in a glass bottle which means that when I get to the end, I'll end up leaving a whole bunch in the bottom because I won't be able to get it out. Because of that, I probably won't go out and buy it (unless someone can tell me how to get the last little bit out??). I really prefer to have my foundation packaged in those plastic squeeze bottles so that I can cut them open and scoop the last bit out with my finger. I like to think that just makes me frugal!
6. Boys and Their High Heels
The link up rules are super simple!
1. Please add the button or a text link to your sidebar or post to share the fun that we are having over here!
2. Please visit at least one other blog linking up and leave some blog love. Maybe you will find someone else's "little thing" is exactly what you needed to read!
3. Please keep your linked post clean and respectful! Any links directing to offensive posts will be deleted.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please see my disclaimer page.