Welcome to The Little Things Thursday!!
If you are new to our link-up, we like to take a minute to look back on the little things that brightened our week. So often we get busy and forget all of the things that we enjoy as we go through our daily lives. This is an opportunity to stop, remember, and enjoy those things! Nothing is too small...in fact, the smaller the better! That's the whole point! If you have a blog, link-up below. If you don't blog, I'd love for you to participate by leaving a comment. Ready?
1. Coupon for Free Starbucks Coffee
I don't know where he found them, but my father-in-law got his hands on a couple of coupons for free coffee at Starbucks and then gave them to me. I very gratefully redeemed one last Sunday while suffering from the time change. It helped make "springing forward" a little easier.
2. Family Photos
Debra from Abundant Moments Photography did some awesome photos of our family in January. She surprised us with the gift of this giant canvas that includes all of our favorites from the session. I still can't believe there is a photo of all six of us smiling! Love, love, love!
3. Taking Care of Little Sister
Maybe she was concerned that Ellie would be bored, but Abby decided to load Ellie up with toys while she was sitting on the couch. They just kept coming, and coming, and coming...hilarious and precious at the same time! (Also note the look on Ellie's face! Ha!)
4. Mason Jar-Style Summer Cups
5. The Homemade Giant Kleenex Box
6. Table-Top Resting
Now it's your turn! What Little Things brightened up your week? Link up your post below (or leave a comment if you aren't a blogger) and make sure you come back next week to play again!
The link up rules are super simple!
1. Please add the button or a text link to your sidebar or post to share the fun that we are having over here!
2. Please visit at least one other blog linking up and leave some blog love. Maybe you will find someone else's "little thing" is exactly what you needed to read!
3. Please keep your linked post clean and respectful! Any links directing to offensive posts will be deleted.