Welcome to The Little Things Thursday!!
If you are new to our link-up, we like to take a minute to look back on the little things that brightened our week. So often we get busy and forget all of the things that we enjoy as we go through our daily lives. This is an opportunity to stop, remember, and enjoy those things! Nothing is too small...in fact, the smaller the better! That's the whole point! If you have a blog, link-up below. If you don't blog, I'd love for you to participate by leaving a comment. Ready?
1. One Year
First of all, apparently I have been doing The Little Things Thursdays for a year now! Last week, a friend congratulated me on hitting the one year mark. I asked her how she managed to keep track of that, and she said, "Well, there are 52 weeks in a year, and you just posted your 52nd one..." Doh! I was a smidge embarrassed since that didn't click at all, but anyhow! Thanks for letting me post these for a year! I'd love to make a book out of just these Thursday posts sometime. It's such a wonderful way to highlight little moments in life. :) If you'd like to see the very first Little Things Thursdays post, you can click here.
The big question is, would you like me to keep going for another year??
2. Dad's Shoes in the Sink
3. Influenster #JollyVoxBox
Influenster sent me another VoxBox. What?? I'm used to 3-6 months passing between each box. What a happy surprise! Last week, I mentioned that they sent me the new Braun Thermometer VoxBox (which I love, love, love!). This week, they sent me their annual Jolly VoxBox! This box has:
- Skinny Cow Candy (heck, yes! I love it when they include candy! Especially candy that I don't feel guilty about!)
- Ducklings Mini Rolls (It's a totally cute blue and purple leopard print. Very fun! And something I can keep in the diaper bag. You just never know when you will need duck tape!)
- Rimmel London NEW Show Off Lip Lacquer (This is across between a lip gloss and a lipstick. It goes on like lip gloss, but the color is rich like lipstick. It's a really nice product!)
- NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow (They sent me a neutral palette which works great for me! It's my first time using NYC eye shadow, so I'm excited to see how it plays out over time.)
- Puffs Ultra Soft and Strong To Go Tissue Pack (It's cold and flu season, and I go through tissue like water. Yay for a nice little travel pack for my purse!)
If you'd like to see how I get fun FREE items like this for review purposes, feel free to click over for my post on how the Influenster program works. It's by far my favorite product review company!
4. Street Tacos
There is a little taqueria down the road that we've driven past for the last six years. This week, we finally decided to give it a try. Dos de Oros specializes in street tacos, so I ordered a pastor, asada, and pollo tacos all loaded with onion and cilantro. Now that I've had them, I'm not sure if I'm happy they are so close, or sad that they are so close. Uh oh...
And finally, I am LOVING having Sean home this week! The kids and I are going to be so sad when his vacation is over, and he goes back to work. But I'm trying not to think about it and just enjoy our extra time together right now!
Now it's your turn! What Little Things brightened up your week? Link up your post below (or leave a comment if you aren't a blogger) and make sure you come back next week to play again!
The link up rules are super simple!
1. Please add the button or a text link to your sidebar or post to share the fun that we are having over here!
2. Please visit at least one other blog linking up and leave some blog love. Maybe you will find someone else's "little thing" is exactly what you needed to read!
3. Please keep your linked post clean and respectful! Any links directing to offensive posts will be deleted.