So I was scrolling back through old posts, and realized that it's been six months since the last time I did a giveaway on the blog....how in the world did that happen? I guess I just got busy with life. There is always more to blog about than time to get to it these days. But it's high time we had another giveaway, don't you think?
I'm as in love with essential oils as ever. MORE in love, actually! A year ago, I was writing a series about my skepticism toward essential oils...and subsequent change of heart. We now reach for these for just about everything. It only makes sense that I'd want to share my love with all of you! :)
Purification is a blend of six individual oils with no fillers, dilution agents, or lab created fragrances: Lemongrass, Citronella, Lavandin, Rosemary, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree), and Myrtle. It has a very clean scent....which is exactly what it is excellent for! If something needs purifying, this is my go-to oil!
How do we use it at our house? Here are a few of the ways:
- I might be the only person who doesn't like the lingering smell of cooked bacon, but by day three, I'm really over it. It's the same thing with fish. Both of those food items are delicious, but when I'm done eating them, I don't really want to smell them for days on end. I like to diffuse a few drops of Purification in the evening after dinner to help clean the smell out of the air. On top of that, it can even help clean mildew and cigarette smells out of the air as well. No more stink! Yay!
- Today, Sean and I were talking with his grandpa about washing and drying feather pillows and how sometimes the stink sets in. Purification immediately came to both of our minds as a way to help the smell! Elijah chews on his lovey, so this is a strategy that we sometimes use with that rag to try to get the smell out. It's BAD. A few drops on a wet washcloth and thrown in with clothes in the dryer can help freshen the entire load. If you have dryer balls, try adding Purification to those instead.
- Summer is a'comin! Purification makes an awesome, all-natural, non-toxic scent that helps us enjoy the outside annoyance free! Click here for info on how to get it with no-strings-attached + an extra resource kit from me for free!)
- Grab a couple of cotton balls or a scoop of baking soda and add a few drops of Purification. Drop it down into the bottom of your diaper pail or trash can (in our case, our trash can IS our diaper pail). The Purification erases the nasty smell that clings to the plastic. Tried and true method!
- In the same way, Purification on a cotton ball works wonders on stinky shoes. Just tuck a scented cotton ball into the toe of each shoe to purify the stink right out!
Those are just a few of the uses for Purification! Scroll down for a chance to win your own bottle to cleanse and purifying your home!
It's important to note that I use Young Living Essential Oils with my family. Not all oil brands are created equally and many can cause problems to worsen if they are not true, 100% essential oils. Even if the label says "100% pure" they are only required to have 5% essential oils in them per regulations. Please visit this link for more info on why we chose Young Living and how we believe it is the best, most effective, and most affordable essential oil option out there.
If you've been thinking about diving into the world of essential oils, head here to get the details on the Premium Starter Kit and the extra $40 Welcome Kit that I like to send to new oilers for free! It's a fantastic deal that will get you started on the right foot!
~GIVEAWAY!!!~Would you like to win Purification oil to use in your home? I'll be sending one winner a 5ml bottle of Young Living Purification Essential Oil to use and enjoy! Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. Winning entries will be validated prior to announcing the winner with an alternate drawn if the entries cannot be verified.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The contest ends at 11:59pm on Friday, April 24th. The winner(s) will be randomly chosen and contacted by email, and will have 48 hours to respond to the email with their information so that the prize can be forwarded to them. This giveaway is open to residents of the United States. This giveaway is not endorsed by Young Living Essential Oils and is solely sponsored and administered by A Beautiful Ruckus. For more info, please see my disclaimer page.
The information contained in these posts are for educational and entertainment purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and techniques discussed are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or ailment. Please do your own research and make your own informed decisions when you are considering lifestyle and health changes. Particularly if you are pregnant, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a doctor before starting any new protocol. Any links leaving this site are the opinion of the author of those sites and should be treated with the same caution as what you read here.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please see my disclaimer page.